Rannalla (NordicMET)

Started by Ella, May 21, 2017, 03:19:54 AM

Ella

This is my favorite composition by Kari. I like this also because there is involved everybody ( except Siru, who had to leave earlier.) Lyrics tells about lazy afternoon on the beach. Lying on the rock near the beach. You can see boats swinging on the waves.Young couple is playing with the sand. Girl is smiling and boy kisses her.  You close your eyes and you can hear seagulls and children's voices. You feel so happy, so relax. You don´t wanna leave even the evening comes and people are leaving and the beach quiets down. You just stay there and enjoy that peaceful feeling.
Well, that´s some kind of translation.  :) Thanks for the nice comments.       

Hook

I don't do favorites but this one might be mine also. Päivi, your vocals are just to die for. I remember every one disappearing into Kari's office to get this one done...in fact I wasn't invited into those sessions...I did my part on the couch. I wonder what I missed???
Miss you guys!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ella

Miss you too Hook. You are so great. I don´t remember any secret society.  :D We just made so many songs at Mett and this one we really wanted to do with Kari. Maybe we just tried to take some time to do it.

Groundy

A beautiful Song from today's Random Dozen,
Pure magic Ella,

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs