Rannalla (NordicMET)

Started by Ella, May 21, 2017, 03:19:54 AM

Ella

RN2V2_20mp
Time:
0:00
Volume:
NordicMET2017 (banner image missing)

Rannalla (On the beach). James is singing backing vocals in Finnish!

Music and rhythm guitar by Kari
Words and lead vocals by Päivi
Backing harmonies and bass by Launched
Backing vocals by oldrottenhead
Lead uke by Hook the duke of uke

thetworegs

Sat listening in the sunshine just drifting away ... beautifully sung... beautiful backing vocals too.. dreamy

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

bruno

Quote from: Ella on May 21, 2017, 03:19:54 AMJames is singing backing vocals in Finnish!

Noni?  ;D ;D ;D
Another lovely drifty tune, I really need to cut the grass and not spend my time drifting away to these lovely tunes - there again .....
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Siru

Nice touch to the quitar Kari!! Loving the rythm!!
And.. you really know to make these melodies so interesting!! :o

The words are so gooooooddd!! Päivi should translate them for you others so you would understand the finesse of them!!

Your vocals Päpsy are perfect here! I wouldn't change anything and that's a lot said from my mouth...
 (=| (=|

kenny mac

This is probabably my favourite of the met ,it's a beuitiful vocal,and the vibe created by the full squad is amazing.
The Duke of uke,,,,,,,I love that,and he certainly is that.
I obviously don't understand a word of it and would love to see the translation but the performance drags me right in.
Bravo.

Groundy

Loving this , I never tire of your voice Ella, just beautiful,
Well done to all......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mike_S

Beautiful guys... what a productive MET you guys had... some super songs coming out of it and this is another beauty. Lovely singing... and a big up for the Bass in this one too, me like!!!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

I think this is my favourite of our gathering, I love everything about it, when Mark's backing vocals come in I still get goosebumps.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça