Hooks off to Finland now.

Started by Hook, May 18, 2017, 01:58:42 AM

Hook

Just left Geir and on a bus to Larvik, then train to oslo. I'll post my flight info later. I can't say enough good things about Geir & Jarle, wonderful fellows and I will never forget my stay in Norway.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

well i am now very excited, taxi will pick me up soon, then a train or two to edinburgh, where i will fly to stockholm, will be stopping over for a few hours there before heading to tampere airport in finland, should arrive just after midnight.

for anyone interested my flight details are
Outward flight:    Thu 18 May 2017    

14:50  -  18:00    Edinburgh, Airport  -  Stockholm, Arlanda  (Terminal 5)    
        SK2542    Operated by:  Scandinavian Airlines  |  Aircraft:  Airbus Industrie A320 Sharklets
                 Stop over at: Arlanda:  4h 30m    

22:30  -  00:35    Stockholm, Arlanda  (Terminal 5)  -  Tampere, Tampere Pirkkala  (Terminal 1)    
     SK4240    Operated by:  Flybe  |  Aircraft:  Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72    

just got hand luggage, but all the wires and gizmo's in my case won't look good via x-ray machine at border control, hope they don't take anything off me, i can see me having to empty entire contents of bag to explain everything in it, i got more wires and leads than radio shack.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

We've had such a great time with Hook !!

He's a wonderful guy, such a talent and just fun to be with !! He really lifted my spirit and hopefully helped me get my mojo back !!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jarle

What Geir said, it was a real pleasure to meet such a talented and good hearted guy. I wish I could join you in Finland. I hope you are feeling better now Hook.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Great!

I'm cooking food for tomorrow - don't tell what is it yet! Preparing some "night snack" as well!

Very soon starts reindeer hunting - I must get one before Mark arrives at 5.30 pm local time ;D . I'll get him at Pori airport (NextJet Helsinki - Pori). All group should be together about at 3 am local time. Perhaps we took a nap before the arrive here.

Hook, probably you must wait for Päivi a little bit - about one hour, maybe less I think. She'll be around 9 o'clock at the Tampere airport.

Safe journey to everyone!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

On the train to Edinburgh, jings crivvens and help ma boab I'm buzzing.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Jim you'll just need to pull out the larger electronics or they'll be emptying your bag in front of you. I've been fortunate so far, just got my toothpaste taken away from me though. Carried that tube through four airports and Helsinki just wasn't going to let me keep it.

So I'm drinking a Lapin Kulta and doin' some emails. Waiting for the for the shuttle flight to Poritown!!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Fine Mark, you're almost at the destination. Lapin Kulta sounds good, although it is not the best one - it's overpriced airport beer;) I recommend Karhu, if available.

When landing, you'll fly over this place nearby the river.

James, is your flight number SK2542?
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Siru

So good to hear everybody is on route!! I'm heading to the train now. We will see in just a blink of an eye!! ;D
Santa's  }-) }-)   on the plate soon enough so Hook don't have to starve... ;D

Welcome to Finland!! *=)

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Redler on May 18, 2017, 04:39:29 AMFine Mark, you're almost at the destination. Lapin Kulta sounds good, although it is not the best one - it's overpriced airport beer;) I recommend Karhu, if available.

When landing, you'll fly over this place nearby the river.

James, is your flight number SK2542?
yes
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann