Eurovision

Started by thetworegs, May 13, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

thetworegs

I'm sat watching Eurovision 1/2 a bottle of red in and I've started tapping my foot. What's a matter with me I'm liking Norway Australia and Spain so far. I'd better finish the bottle if I'm going to last till the voting... anyone else watching ... it's a bit like rubber knecking a road accident, I can't take my eyes of it .... help!! It's a sickness I'm sure😜

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Mike_S

ok mate... i might turn over and watch a bit  :D
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Romanian rapping yodellers what next  ???

thetworegs

Your a glutton for punishment too then Mike 😁

Mike_S

Hehe... yeah... there is something strangely fascinating about it. I think it is just like wanting to know what the bloody hell is coming next in that morbid way you mentioned... but yes a stiff drink or two is defintely needed!!! ;D
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

We're watching too, also with half a bottle of red (each).  We're watching on catch up; we've just had the Romanian rapper.

:)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Mike_S

Ukraine gets my vote... just for veering into rock territory... not my bag really but still an attempt at something more rock. Mind you the girl from France isn't bad !! ;D and the song is ok too!!!  ;D ;D ;D
recorder
iPad GarageBand

alfstone

I vote for Moldova, Spain and Ukraine, but our Gabbani (& monkey) seems is going very strong...

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

ODH

I like the Azerbaijani skeleton lady with the man with the horse's head.  Lucie Jones from near me did good too for the UK.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Geir

I'm kinda liking the Netherlands this year. Always been a sucker for harmonies. Not looking good tho.

Btw. The Norwegian singer is almost family. Well at least his mother is  ;) :o
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........