MET 2018 (May) On Lake Superior

Started by Rata-tat-tat, May 11, 2017, 09:00:45 PM

Oldrottenhead

i would love to come, but next year in april,  is my guid lady's 50th birthday and itinerary for that is gonna be a small fortune, may be able to meet up with some canadian songcrafters if she allows, but even that will be difficult, finland met took a lot of convincing. so my chances of pulling this met off are extremely slim.

i will say this tho, if any of my fellow songcrafters get the chance in 2018, take it. met's are very very special occassions, meeting up with like minds et al is just awesome. this site and the folk involved are all good people.

i have had a few mets now, and they where all very memorable, i have made some great, nae fantastic, lifelong friends and have memories that are burned so hard into my brain cells, that i will never forget them.

this is a very very special place, i love you all.

hic burp fart! i hab bin drinkum.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Here here, and soon to make a few more!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

launched

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 13, 2017, 04:38:32 PM
Quote from: launched on May 13, 2017, 02:27:54 PMWere you cuttin' some wood or something - The lumberjack Alfsens ;D

He was a lumberjack! And he was okay. He slept all night and he worked all day.

He chopped down trees. He wore...   
Click to view image which may be inappropriate in some situations (work, family, etc.)

Quote from: launched on May 13, 2017, 02:27:54 PMSeriously, it would be a good time to come out!

Looks like he already has.  ;)  ;D

Ha, makes me want to shake my little tush on the catwalk!! Maybe that should be a video requirement for membership here
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Groundy

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 13, 2017, 04:38:32 PM
Quote from: launched on May 13, 2017, 02:27:54 PMWere you cuttin' some wood or something - The lumberjack Alfsens ;D

He was a lumberjack! And he was okay. He slept all night and he worked all day.

He chopped down trees. He wore...  
Click to view image which may be inappropriate in some situations (work, family, etc.)

Quote from: launched on May 13, 2017, 02:27:54 PMSeriously, it would be a good time to come out!

Looks like he already has.  ;)  ;D

Brilliant...... ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

Ella

What a great idea! Wonderful place! It would be awesome to get many songcrafters together. Songcrafters-festivals!

Rata-tat-tat

QuoteI think this posting may just inspire a Gordon Lightfoot parody out of me!!!!

Whenever I'm in rough seas or hear Lake Superior I always think of that song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrgDAskBMY
recorder
Tascam DP-02

bruno

Mazz and Ash are getting married next year in Florida Aug 2018, so will be both skint and also have to consider the timing. But it is an awesome idea.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

I really would love this, but at least for now it looks like 2019 would be better for me.

I still would try in 2018, but I think it might be a long shot
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........