Waiting - featuring Launched

Started by Kenneth, February 25, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

Kenneth

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

:-*
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

launched

Think you did a great job with this bro - I didn't really give you much and out comes an awesome song!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Well fellas maybe it's the beers talking, but I think Imma load this in the old audio reproductive apparatus and see what happens. I'll send ya what I come up with.... Oh I almost forgot... KEWL FRIGGIN TUNE!!! I DIG IT BIG TIME!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Groundy

Keep Drinking Kenneth... ;)
Brilliant Lads,  Love it..

Alex      %)! %)!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Bravo guys! I love the feel of the song! Well sung and played, Ken's lead guitar additions are amazing! Keep drinking as said ;D

SWEET!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

brilliant, and you guys have been away for too long. re the drinking, my post level would be a lot less without it. however i was at an open mic with Geir and Jarle, got up so drunk i could hardly hold the guitar, ever wanted a hole to open up and swallow you. there is a video but not for public consumption.

i digress, two of my fave songcrafters doing a long overdue collab, brawtastic brothers.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Johnny Robbo

Lovely '60s vibe to this one. Conjures up images of hippies in flares with flowers in their hair having a smoke. That "eastern" sounding lead guitar sounds very trippy and in keeping with the whole mood of the song. Bravo, chaps!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Hook

Totally cool job with this Keneth, I love your production. Awesome tune Mark...where the hell is my bass and vocal track!##!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

launched

Quote from: Hook on February 26, 2017, 07:07:37 AMTotally cool job with this Keneth, I love your production. Awesome tune Mark...where the hell is my bass and vocal track!##!!
Rock on!

Thanks Hook, and I'll get something for you soon!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

cuthbert

Awesome collab - I really enjoyed listening to this. Well done, fellas!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase