Nice surprise

Started by Groundy, December 21, 2016, 10:44:26 AM

Groundy

I got a nice surprise today,
A Tanglewood s classical guitar from my wife,
I was looking at classical guitars some weeks ago she must have bought it then and her friend delivered it today,  so pleased. Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

pjd1

Well in Alex I hope you enjoy your new adventure into playing guitar , you will not regret any effort you put into such a basic but truly enjoyable experience, as you know I have recently purchased a Admira Classical guitar as a present from the lads in work on retirement, I am loving it and its challenges which are many , grow your nails on your right hand and take care of them ..

Ear rings and a moustache are mandatory

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Groundy

Quote from: pjd1 on December 21, 2016, 11:50:14 AMWell in Alex I hope you enjoy your new adventure into playing guitar , you will not regret any effort you put into such a basic but truly enjoyable experience, as you know I have recently purchased a Admira Classical guitar as a present from the lads in work on retirement, I am loving it and its challenges which are many , grow your nails on your right hand and take care of them ..

Ear rings and a moustache are mandatory

Dunny

Cheers Paul,  I have been trying to grow my nails for ages,  they get so long then break,  the funny thing seems to be my left hand nails seem to grow quicker I am cutting them by the minutes, I will have to get a nail strengthener, . Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

pjd1

I Believe you can use Biotin tablets , my nails are Ok up to know , these seem to get mentioned a lot Alex
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

cuthbert

Congrats, Alex! Would love to see a picture of your new guitar.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Mike_S

Quote from: cuthbert on December 21, 2016, 02:57:47 PMCongrats, Alex! Would love to see a picture of your new guitar.

Sounds nice... what a great present... lucky man!!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Cheers gang will take a photo later...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Early xmas pressie - is this the 12 days of christmas guitar wise :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

Quote from: bruno on December 23, 2016, 02:14:26 AMEarly xmas pressie - is this the 12 days of christmas guitar wise :-)
B
That would be good, lol.
What happened was my wife new I was bringing My neighbour in for her 90th birthday on Christmas Day, so she left the guitar with her to give it to me on Xmas day, But trhe lady had a fall and will be in hospital for a while so someone else who  knew about it gave it to me before they locked Mrs Chapmans house secure for Christmas....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR