Wife off to New Zealand

Started by Groundy, December 07, 2016, 10:11:29 PM

bruno

Quote from: Groundy on December 10, 2016, 11:29:58 PM15 14 13 12 and a half.....  !@012

::) ::) ::)

Crikey - at that rate, you'll need to get a top up :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

Wife back, what a disaster I had to be at Edinburgh airport for 7.30.normally takes about 90 minutes, but the day before I left I got a noise coming from my car,  went to the local garage they said it was a break pad I would be OK to go to airport but keep it to about, 40 mph so I decided to leave at 4.30 because of the new bridge they are building the traffic piles up, I had gone about, 10 miles when a a signs aid Forth Rd Bridge closed use another route, so I had to head to Kincardine Bridge through miles of B roads within a short time a queue of lorries were building up behind me with me only doing 40 not very. Popular, eventually I got Fran and headed home by this time the queues were massive with the bridge closed, after hardly moving for about 10 miles I managed to get on a Rd for Stirling then on to Dunkeld the 90 min journey took 4hours,
Then heard on the news the bridge was closed to heavy vehicles due to high winds apparently this driver had ignored the sign and drove through, the wind caught his truck and turned it over wrecking 2lsnrd and the centre of the bridge,  turned out to be an Eastern European. Driver,  anyway frans home had a great time and all my Malt Whisky has gone...... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

launched

Sounds like an interesting "90 Minute" trip! Glad your wife got home ok Alex
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me