Arse Kicking Sauce's

Started by Groundy, December 02, 2016, 11:36:05 PM

Groundy

My Granddaughter knows my love of Red Hot spicey food and sauces and always buys me anything different she finds,
This was a cracker, 14 bottles of different Arse Kicking sauces in a pack, and a little bottle of Ghost Naga Chilli, the little jar you can just see on the right of the picture, She did warn me about it, use only a very small amount, as usual i took no notice and put a spoonful on my dinner, my eyes poured for about 30 mins and had to use nearly a whole kitchen roll blowing my nose,
I can take very hot sauces and food no problem but this one's a killer. I will use it again but in very small amounts,  :D

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mach

Nice Alex, I luv me some hot sauce. We have a sandwich deli here that has like 80 to 100 hot sauces from mild to burn your insides on display that customers can try and I think I've seen some of those. I'm going to look for the Ghost Naga sauce.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Funnily, I saw this post at the same time that my cousin posted buy some Komodo Dragon Chilli's in Tesco's. Apparently its the strongest chilli that they can sell legally! Now I enjoy a strong chilli, but that is chilli is just plain silly. I hope there isn't a bottle of sauce made from that stuff in your collection there :-).
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Better get that toilet paper on ice ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Blooby

Quote from: thetworegs on December 04, 2016, 11:16:20 AMBetter get that toilet paper on ice ;D

I found the picture to be sphincter-clenching as well.

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs