New house, new studio, new toys...Happy Hook

Started by Hook, November 20, 2016, 05:39:48 AM

Hook

We are moved in and 85% put together and that, fortunately, means I have new studio space(in addition to my car of course). So...welcome & lets have little tour.
Here is all my gear packed up in the new garage.

So lets walk in and get a little bit of a 360 view.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

I'm so friggin' happy for you. What a great space. And you've made me feel better about my persistent gas.

Solidarity, brother.

Bruce

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pine

WooHoo!! GREAT new digs Hook! Real happy fer ya. You have so much cool gear...and i see alot of things that we have in common. Lovin' that big Tascam mothership on the desk and those new JBL monitors. How do ya like 'em?
Being organized really helps me to be creative...and i need all the help i can git!
congrats!congrats!congrats!!@004   !@005   #)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Redler

Congrats for the new house and studio, Hook!

Looks great!!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

What a studio! Love the organization, the arches, and the openness. Looks like a nice relaxing place to make or listen to music.

This is giving me some inspiration to at least organize better - my "studio" currently looks like somebody threw a bomb into it! :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Flash Harry

My friend, you have a physical and a psychological problem. 

Happy days! 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

Wowwwwwwww what a space,what instruments,in fact WHAT THE F**k !!!
Amazing collection,you are a talented dude.
Collection on.

IanR

Niiiiiice  ;D

What is the black box on top of the black set of drawers?  It looks like it might be a radio?

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hook

Quote from: Pine on November 20, 2016, 10:47:00 AM. Lovin' that big Tascam mothership on the desk and those new JBL monitors. How do ya like 'em?
Being organized really helps me to be creative
The monitors are great Pine, they are the JBL 3series 5inch. I was having a lot of trouble mixing my last big work related job on my cheapo monitors so I splurged and couldn't be happier. It makes a huge difference, I just got the stands and really like them too.

It's organized now...luckily it's one of the first rooms you see when entering the house so that (and my wife) should be motivation to keep it that way.

Quote from: Flash Harry on November 20, 2016, 05:51:58 PMMy friend, you have a physical and a psychological problem. 
Yes...yes i do.

Quote from: IanR on November 20, 2016, 06:25:17 PMWhat is the black box on top of the black set of drawers?  It looks like it might be a radio?
Yeah, it's one of those imitation, classic radio/record players. I bought it for my Dad years ago and just recently brought it over. I have apple boxes full of my Dads old 78s and even found some of my old albums.ive been enjoying listening and reminiscing...nothing like vinyl.

Thanks for checking out my new studio, hopefully I might even get to work in it soon.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely