Album covers

Started by leighelse, November 01, 2016, 08:58:20 PM

leighelse

When I've created albums in the past I've spent many hours in MS Publisher, which is about the limit of my graphics ability. Some hours were happy: most were frustrating. I've just discovered Canva, which makes it very easy to create a cover by picking from a large set of templates and editing as desired. Upload your own photographs for a personal touch and the resulting image file or PDF is free.

This isn't perfect for every album, but could save others some stress. I'll attach a couple I've just thrown together.

Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

Redler

Great cover, Leigh!

I had a quick glance at the Canva site and bookmarked it. Thanks for sharing it.

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Very cool, I just went through this with my 2 new cds I releases for my professional alterego. I used photos hop for the 1st time...whoa. I then sent it all to atomicdisc.com and they look great. I got the "Eco pack" @ a $1 a disc and you can order as few as 50 of those. The also have all the other styles. Check them out.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Nice covers and great links guys.
Rock on indeed.

leighelse

Quote from: Hook on November 02, 2016, 04:29:01 AMVery cool, I just went through this with my 2 new cds I releases for my professional alterego. I used photos hop for the 1st time...whoa. I then sent it all to atomicdisc.com and they look great. I got the "Eco pack" @ a $1 a disc and you can order as few as 50 of those. The also have all the other styles. Check them out.
Rock on!

Thank Hook, Atomic Disc is a great resource. Most of the services I have listed in my bookmarks are much pricier for low volumes.
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.