I,m off out

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, October 21, 2016, 08:30:55 AM

Hi guys, I'm off to the Brighton Centre tonight to see the Aussie Pink Floyd for the 6th time. They are in my opinion the closest to the real thing that it is possible to get although Brit Floyd are a very close runner up and getting better all the time. If anyone enjoys Floyd then I would certainly recommend giving either of them a listen. Will let you know how it goes.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mach

I heard last night Roger Waters is going to be in Tampa sometime mid next year. Enjoy Willie I always like some Pink Floyd.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Just got back from a great night at the Brighton Centre. The band have a couple of new guys in the band since I last saw them and the improvements are definitely noticeable especially on the vocals. If you get the chance take a look and I'm sure you'll be impressed with the sound and the light show. While we were there we booked tickets for the Brit Floyd show in February, be good to make some comparisons. Willie

Ps. Never been lucky enough to get tickets for any of Roger Waters shows Mach, but I keep looking.
recorder
Boss BR-800

IanR

Hey Willie,

I wish I was there!

Was it a long show? Did your bottom get comfortably numb?

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hi Ian, yeah show was about 3hrs and they covered a lot of the favourites including Comfortably Numb and Wish You Here. Great evening if they come your way.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Sounds great willie,I was just discussing tribute bands the other night.
It's getting to the point when all the people most of us admire from our young days are not touring or getting too old
( or rich ) to tour and we need to rely on tribute bands to fill that gap and I've got to say some of them really go the extra mile to get the show to look and sound as near as the original..
I've heard a lot about the pink Floyd one,all good.