it's official *WimaumaFL2016MET* Dec.17th-20th

Started by Hook, October 19, 2016, 10:02:47 AM

Hook

8 days, I can't frigging wait! Sadly Blooby is unable to make it due to some family responsibilities, he will be missed.
...and then there were 2.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

3 days till I meet Launched. I think it's so cool that this little, virtual world of friends has manifested into some wonderful, physical friendships ( sounds weirder that I intended). this will be the 4th songcrafter that I will get to shake hands with and share a drink. I've gotten to share the stage with Bruno, Blooby & Lurker and will again I'm sure. What a cool place this is.
I've been writing lyrics for this weekend and am gonna start packing up the studio tonight!
Rock on my friends!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Blooby

Just wanted to chime in and say I'm so sorry I can't be there. Some major family issues had to take precedence, though. I would like to think that I will clink a glass with you folks soon. Mach, I will gladly make the drive up one of these days. Maybe we could hit the Green Turtle in Fernandina one of these days when things calm down.

Peace.

Blooby

bruno

Have fun my brothers. Am in Italy at the moment, so have a fabuloso time :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Mach

Quote from: Blooby on December 14, 2016, 04:04:16 PMMach, I will gladly make the drive up one of these days. Maybe we could hit the Green Turtle in Fernandina one of these days when things calm down.

Peace.

Blooby

Sounds good Bruce. The last few times I was in Fernandina I got s#it faced drunk, maybe I'm due again LOL. Our old band played the Palace Saloon when it still existed many moons ago, but I've never been to the Green Turtle.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

kenny mac

Awww, if only it wasn't so far away  :-\.  Maybe one day .