it's official *WimaumaFL2016MET* Dec.17th-20th

Started by Hook, October 19, 2016, 10:02:47 AM

launched

Quote from: Redler on October 20, 2016, 12:51:40 AM
Quote from: Hook on October 19, 2016, 10:02:47 AMMy plan is to set up the DP24 and bring all my gear, jam some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet jams and enjoy a variety of vices.

I think you need a truck ;D

Yeah, I think the music gear is covered Kari :)

Can't wait to get down there!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

oh I'm so jealous !!!

You guys have a fab time !

... and yes we demand lots of audio and video of the event !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... I pop in for a bit... only to find my fav song rafters are gearing up for an MET session. Mark... glad you're back bro. Although I'm not around much I still want to get back on here and jam sometime. Y'all have fun and take lotsa vids.😀😀😀
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Blooby

John (Lurker) is out due to family obligations. We've also had a gig on the calendar for the 17th for a while, so I will plop in then following day. I'm wrestling with what musical stuff to bring.

Looking forward to this. I feel like I'm in a work --> sleep --> repeat mode these days.

Blooby

Hook

Quote from: Blooby on November 20, 2016, 05:38:51 AMJohn (Lurker) is out due to family obligations.
Sad but understandable, Mach is also out (with a slight pop in possibility)...you both will be missed nd perhaps we can st something up in the 1st few months of 2017 a bit closer to you both!

I also have a Gig on the 17th, in Sarasota, but will be done about Noon. I'll have my gear loaded and head straight to the Cabin, be there about 2.  Should be set up to record by 5...ish.
I'm so freaking excited!
Quote from: Blooby on November 20, 2016, 05:38:51 AMI'm wrestling with what musical stuff to bring.

Favorite axes , favorite vices & every pedal you have!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Our load-out will finish about 11:00 pm, so it looks like I will get on the road in the early afternoon, earlier if I behave myself the night before.

I gotta be me.

Blooby

launched

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on November 17, 2016, 07:10:11 AMWow... I pop in for a bit... only to find my fav song rafters are gearing up for an MET session. Mark... glad you're back bro. Although I'm not around much I still want to get back on here and jam sometime. Y'all have fun and take lotsa vids.

Yes I'm really pumped about this Tod, great to hear from you!

Think I'm driving down due to the most expensive plane tickets in the history of mankind, but I might get lucky. Either way I'm in Jacksonville sometime the 17th to drop off my girlfriend at her friend's house, then it's a three hour or so drive to the cabin. I'm starting to feel the energy!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mach

Quote from: Hook on November 20, 2016, 06:05:02 AMSad but understandable, Mach is also out (with a slight pop in possibility)...you both will be missed nd perhaps we can st something up in the 1st few months of 2017 a bit closer to you both!

Unfortunately, we have our Christmas Office party that weekend and also have family coming into town for the holidays. I was looking forward to the FL.MET and meeting you guys. Maybe next year. Hope you guys have a blast and can't wait to hear the awesome music.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.