Hurricane Matthew

Started by Mach, October 04, 2016, 05:24:21 AM

Mach

Thanks for the link Blooby. The storm surge vids are crazy with the water coming toward you.

I tried to take video with my phone and I could only get 2 because the rain and wind was so intense.
This is during the time it was between Daytona and St. Aug. and I am just a little South of Jax in Clay Co.
Sorry for the bad vid I held my phone the wrong way and had to convert it so you don't have to look sideways LOL.
I tried to hold my finger over the mic because the sound of the wind and rain would of blasted your ears.
You can hear a big gust come through at the end. This is the neighbors tree on their house.

*I can't attach the video it is an MP4*

Do I need to convert it to a different format?
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Quote from: Mach on October 08, 2016, 08:15:23 AM*I can't attach the video it is an MP4*

Do I need to convert it to a different format?

For security reasons, only certain file extensions are allowed as attachments (.mp3, .jpg, etc.). Since videos are generally too big to attach anyway, I haven't included any common video extensions in the list of allowed file types. The best way to include a video in your post is to first upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or facebook, then link to it using the appropriate BBCode tags ([youtube][/youtube], [vimeo][/vimeo], or [facebook_video][/facebook_video]). Alternatively, you can use the [html5_video][/html5_video] tags if you have a direct link to the offsite video file.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website