Yes I was in Scotland and I didn't go to Glasgow!

Started by Geir, September 14, 2016, 12:22:29 PM

Hilary

I've been to Edinburgh a few times and never seen ORH or his backdoor - one day I'll get to The Stand at Glasgow, one day . . .

Best of luck to your daughter Geir!

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

I'm barred from the stand for heckling. They don't like it up em, not like the old days when it was actually dangerous to heckle, Arnold brown could wither a heckler with a tut. Cotton wool.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on September 15, 2016, 03:42:57 PMI'm barred from the stand for heckling. They don't like it up em, not like the old days when it was actually dangerous to heckle, Arnold brown could wither a heckler with a tut. Cotton wool.

Oh I know how to handle a heckler  ::) :o ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Always next time Geir - congrats on your daughter.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Quote from: Hilary on September 15, 2016, 03:47:44 PM
Quote from: Oldrottenhead on September 15, 2016, 03:42:57 PMI'm barred from the stand for heckling. They don't like it up em, not like the old days when it was actually dangerous to heckle, Arnold brown could wither a heckler with a tut. Cotton wool.

i bet you do .... But does your husband know? 😊

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Blooby

Quote from: thetworegs on September 16, 2016, 03:02:42 AM

i bet you do .... But does your husband know?

Ba-zing!

Hilary

Quote from: thetworegs on September 16, 2016, 03:02:42 AM

i bet you do .... But does your husband know? 😊

He's the heckler!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Quote from: Hilary on September 15, 2016, 03:36:04 PMone day I'll get to The Stand at Glasgow, one day . . .

I've got my date, I'm ever so slightly excited :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Hilary on October 12, 2016, 08:58:12 AM
Quote from: Hilary on September 15, 2016, 03:36:04 PMone day I'll get to The Stand at Glasgow, one day . . .

I've got my date, I'm ever so slightly excited :D
keep us posted on that one.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Super 8

Quote from: Blooby on September 14, 2016, 07:10:14 PM
Quote from: Oldrottenhead on September 14, 2016, 01:52:26 PMmy door is always open.

Enough with all these euphemisms!

Blooby
You know ORH! He's very, how shall we say? 'Accommodating' in that department.