Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Lurker

Quote from: 64Guitars on September 02, 2016, 10:08:29 AM"Arghhh!!!! Phasers set to kill!!!!"

This was hilarious.  I needed it.

I walked out this morning to see a tree leaning toward the house.  It was hung up on a small branch on another tree.  I walked inside and made a call.  After about an hour and a half, the tree was in pieces on the ground.  They brought in a heavy crane to reach over the house and secure the tree so that a guy in a bucket truck could take it down in pieces.  All of this with wind and rain.  I held a rope a couple of times.  I'M THE MAN!!!!  I have no idea how much this is going to cost me, but it's probably less than repairs on the house.  It could have been worse.  The crew had been removing a tree from a house before they came to us.

Our Saturday gig in the little coastal town of Cedar Key was cancelled.  The cafe's staircase was washed away.  The condo my wife had reserved has no water or power.  We won't be going.

If I have a GAS attack, it will probably be for a new chainsaw.

Quote from: Hook on September 02, 2016, 10:44:38 AMI was wrong, Skies just opened up to a huge down pour ;D

I've just checked the radar.  More squalls headed your way.  I hope they miss.

bruno

Awesome - glad you guys are replacing wind with GAS :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

bruno

Quote from: Lurker on September 02, 2016, 10:50:08 AMIf I have a GAS attack, it will probably be for a new chainsaw.

;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

bruno

Quote from: Hook on September 02, 2016, 05:14:13 AMIts 6:30 am here, some pretty serious rain & constant strong winds all night. I'm in Land O Lakes, North of Tampa & not too worried...in fact I always kinda enjoy the big Storms (not to diminish the damage and tragedy they can cause).
Looks like Clearwater and parts of St.Pete & S. Tampa are flooded. We are getting the tail end of the swirl right now. Blooby & lurker however might have taken a harder hit. Hopefully we will hear from one of them soon.
Thanks for all the kind thoughts!
Check out the Hurricane Hermine guitar I got yesterday. It's a Dean Micheal Shenker model, I love it!
Rock on!

Wow brother, I am so jealous - I never knew they did a Michael Schenker guitar - an acoustic with his iconic black and white flying v. I was a HUGE fan. First band I ever saw was UFO, and saw MSG many, many times. Mrs B said "noooo" with mouth open!! (we went to see MSG together in our youth) :-) A great guitarist, and a legendary drinker apparently!

Here's a blast from the past :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbF3vMD4UHg

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Johnny Robbo

Another thread I missed... hope you're all safe, chaps!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Mach

It's been a month and I missed this. Ya'll got toys for the hurricane? Damn, all I got was a day off from work because the schools closed. *note to self* Self visit the music store when the next storm comes to Florida.  ;D
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR