Florida Hurrican

Started by bruno, September 02, 2016, 12:53:31 AM

bruno

Stay safe my brothers - and all your families and friends. Seen the news on the hurrican. :o :o
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Yeh,I echoe that thought.
Hope you guys are ok and yours.
Keep us informed.
Kenny Mac

Flash Harry

I see that they have the National Guard on standby and have stated that this could be life threatening  for some.

Heads down, I hope it passes over with no serious impact. Keep safe guys.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Batten down the hatches and stay safe guys.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Its 6:30 am here, some pretty serious rain & constant strong winds all night. I'm in Land O Lakes, North of Tampa & not too worried...in fact I always kinda enjoy the big Storms (not to diminish the damage and tragedy they can cause).
Looks like Clearwater and parts of St.Pete & S. Tampa are flooded. We are getting the tail end of the swirl right now. Blooby & lurker however might have taken a harder hit. Hopefully we will hear from one of them soon.
Thanks for all the kind thoughts!
Check out the Hurricane Hermine guitar I got yesterday. It's a Dean Micheal Shenker model, I love it!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Haven't talked to John, but the damage in our area wasn't catastrophic. Trees and big limbs are down and probably some flooding north of me on the Sante Fe River. I don't mean to sound cavalier about that, but there are parts of that river that flood pretty often. It was strong enough to knock out power to 30,000 in my county. The area in the big bend area of Florida bore the brunt of it.

Figures an impending storm would bring out the inner gas in you, Hook. Congrats. After the storm woke me at 1:00, I checked the radar on the computer. Immediately after, I bought a Soundblox Stingray. I would say both of us have an issue or two.

Blooby

64Guitars

"Hey! That's my guitar!"

"No it's not, you idiot. It's my guitar!"

"Are you blind? The bridge is black on the left side and white on the right side. That's clearly my guitar."

"It's not your guitar. It's my guitar. The headstock is white on the left side and black on the right side. Any fool can see that it's mine."

"Arghhh!!!! Phasers set to kill!!!!"

Best wishes to all our friends in Florida. I hope you're all safe and well, and that no guitars are damaged by the storm.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hook

Very cool pedal Blooby! My wife is pissed. I'm actually gonna try to sell (gasp!) My Ovation Idea and the Epiphone EL00 Pro. The Idea I don't really need since I went nuts and created the hybrid monster Alberton Uke. It records better and serves all the same purpose that the big one did. The Epi I'm a little torn about, I kinda think i might should have a nice, normal acoustic & it does play well and sounds sweet with the Fishman electronincs... but the adds up. I also have my Tascam dp004 up for sale but I might just end up giving that one away if someone could use it.

Rain & wind has stopped here, for now  at least. Looks like it has passed us...good luck to whoever else is in its path!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hook

Oh and 64, that really put a smile on my face!
Rock on my friends!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely