Fly the collaboration flag high

Started by kenny mac, August 29, 2016, 05:33:21 AM

kenny mac

Hello everyone,
Recently I've put in a bit of work writing and performing with other people on the site.
I think I've been very luck to have clicked with these guys and girls to the extent we have even on some created some little nice online bands.
With johnny (Robbomac) I basically sit back and listen in awe to his guitar playing and his building of tracks,Mr blue sky in particular was astounding,I occasionally jump in on guitar on thin lizzy double up guitars etc but the retreat with my tail between my legs  ;D
Then there's the dynamic duo that is Kari and Paivi who's commitment to the music and the visual process is amazing and I'm very lucky to have them with me in the Audio beams.
Then there is the rock machine that is black Mary (Macblack) ,every time I finish I mix of one of our songs I need to sit in a darkened room listening to silence lol,another great player.
The 3 Kenors recently was a totally different genre(I really love that name lol ) and way of working,you should see the emails bumping back and forth all signing of as,kennyD,Kenny B,Kenny Mac , ;D it gets pretty confusing.

Any way there's Hook,wullie ,jim,Geir,chunk,Bruno ,Neil,mike huntingford,flash Harry,oskilo,armenis,S.e,Murray,jean sebastien,Tod wolf ,jarle,and a few others,all people I've done something on the site with and I'm really thankful these people have crossed my path musically and I'm sure I'll add to this list soon.
The main point of this email is I believe this community of writers all get something from this site that makes them come back,some just come in and out and give us a morsal of their stuff then bugger off until their next release but that's another story,but to me collaboration with the other musicians on here is fantastic and I would like to thank all of the songcrafters(not just the ones I've worked with ) for their contribution to a great site.
Keep sharing,keep writing, and most of all keep collaborating,it is the heart of this site and a fantastic way of getting to know and make some really cool friends globally.

Kenny Mac

Johnny Robbo

Well said, Kenny. Couldn't agree more, mate  :)
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Speed Demon

Frabjous!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

bruno

Couldn't agree more Kenny. Not a lot of time at the mo. but still regularly check in to see what's going on, and to listen posts. The collaborations for me is the thing that makes this site stand out - and the willingness of the community to simply join in. This site is great!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600