My latest rant...

Started by Johnny Robbo, August 23, 2016, 07:19:14 AM

Hook

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on August 23, 2016, 02:19:59 PMget rid of your landline 64, i never get marketing calls on my mobile, only on my landline.
Yeah I agree. I do get telemarketers from credit card processing companies because I have a business line and I imagine T-Mobile was very quick to sell out all my information. I never get I never get telemarketers or political calls on my cell phone. And I can't say it enough, if you're going to only have one device get an I something. Not because apple is so amazing, not because you want to sign your life over to them, but it's because of all the incredible music apps!!!
Losing your soul to the corporation is just a bonus.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Redler

Good writing, Johnny!

About Nokia phones as it has been mentioned here....

Did you know that Nokia is a town in Finland, where the first factory was based in 1865. At first they manufactured different kind of rubber products; galoshes / rubber boots and cables. Later, in the 70's they focused more to tele communication

Some info of Nokia town (in English): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia,_Finland

The original Nokia rubber boots:

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Quote from: Redler on August 23, 2016, 11:33:51 PMGood writing, Johnny!

About Nokia phones as it has been mentioned here....

Did you know that Nokia is a town in Finland, where the first factory was based in 1865. At first they manufactured different kind of rubber products; galoshes / rubber boots and cables. Later, in the 70's they focused more to tele communication

Some info of Nokia town (in English): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia,_Finland

The original Nokia rubber boots:

That's brilliant... I did not know that... great to own a pair of Nokia Wellies!! ;D

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

No marketing on my wires. I see it as an opportunity to be aggressively rude. And I relish it. If people aren't smart enough to get real jobs they deserve a good bollocking. Travel broadens the mind and I'm only telling them to travel to somewhere else. Public service, that's what I'm providing.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mobiles the bane of my life---
I had an I phone 4 and thought it was sxxxttttt=managed to sell it ;D ;D ;D
I have a Microsoft one now -took me a long time to get used to it -but I like it-
I can watch movies =football games==== the news etc

==================================
Iphones have taken over the world-every child has one ===I dont think they can even go to the loo without ringing their mothers or fathers and reporting in.

=========================
Young mothers pushing their child in a buggie have a phone glued to their ear and never speak to the child.
On planes trains and automobiles couples sit and stare at their phones -no verbals -I think they text each other rather than use the old fashioned method of speak. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
The new world will be a world of mobile phone proles-follow the google instructions
Glad I'm too old to get caught up in the trap.
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

Damn - I love my Blackberry 10, best phone ever. No apps, but is great for emails and as a phone. I really want to new Blackberry Android, now that's a beaut

recorder
Boss BR-1600