i'd like to take this opportunity to thank pedro

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 02, 2008, 04:24:57 PM

Oldrottenhead

thanks pedro for :
1. helping me get more out of my micro br.
2. giving me the opportunity to collaborate with so many great musicians yourself included.
3. just being pedro.
4. providing me with a great source of inspiration and putting me back in contact with my muse.
i dont care if that sounds pretentious.
thanks
jim h
aka
oldrottenhead
aka the bunkbeds
aka a member of nevermet.
thanks again.
hic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Aahahahaha, this man is so sweet. You are welcome for all those things and I would like to thank you for just being you, a very cool scotish guy that lived through the punk scene and I bet has a lot of stories to tell, and for sharing your great music with me and all of us. You were one of the first members to register in the forum and are very participative one that gives a lot to the community.

I've been a bit away from the forum because I've gotten a bit busy with other things, but I have some new instruments at home and soon I will try to post a collaboration song I would like you and all the other members of Nevermet to mess with.

I'll move this topic to the Off-topic section.

Thanks a lot for your inspiring words, Jim.

guitarron

Here here
Pedro has made a comfortable forum and great resource
thanks
also, thanks to 64 guitars- he's a major contributor to the BR community
He should be on Roland's payroll
Nevermet Rules

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pedro

Absolutely, 64Guitars is the man when it comes to the BR series. He probably knows more about the BR's then Roland does and he is very kind to share is knowledge. Just take a look at his programs about the BR's, they were all made by him with his time and dedication and he doesn't charge a single penny from them.

But all the people that contribute do the forum are absolutely needed, every single post states a point of view and pave the way to discussion which generates knowledge and understanding (a socratic point of view). I mean, I admit this forum doesn't really bring anything good to the world but I think the information, the music shared and the connections made here are a form of culture and so overall I feel this is benefiting to people. At least to me, keeping me busy as a hobby, ahaha.

Mrs001

wlould also like to say thanks to Pedro for the youtube videos i had my mbr for a couple of months not knowing were to start until i found his videos that inspired me to get back into playing and recording so again thanks Pedro your the man

Mark ;D

Rata-tat-tat

This forum is the reason I have been inspired to record... Pedro is da man!!! You have really created a great learning environment where all are persons feel welcomed no matter what their level of experience. I commend you and all who are contributing to this forum. This is the only forum I can actually remember my username and password too... Depending on how many Bud lights I've had!!!

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know everyone on the board!!!

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02