Nuclear Destruction - an old one by Bruno :-)

Started by bruno, March 06, 2016, 11:06:29 AM

bruno

Track 129 - Nuclear Destruction
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So, this will be interesting. I wrote this song around 40 years ago, and I wrote with my great friend, now sadly passed, Pambos. This was the first song that I think we considered to be a proper song. I have no recording of it, so it was from memory. I started noodling the other day, and remembered the riff and chorus, and some of the words - so I used poetic licence and added some additional words particularly for the verses. This is a result of 40 years of gas and gear aquisition. Oh, I added in a little musical 'joke' before I get called out for ripping another artist ;D ;D ;D ;D

The 14 year old Bruno would have been stoked by the gear, I'm sure :-) I think we would have loved to hear this song recorded with all this gear! Humour me :-) Recorded on the Kemper with the PRS and the MusicMan Luke for lead :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

40 years! This really deserved a new version with today's gear and production! 14 years old Bruno could write excellent music already, then! Superb rock song! Loved the lead guitar additions! Fantastic performance!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Cool Bruno, you had what it takes even at the young age of 14! I'm sure your friend would have liked this future version. Excellent guitars, vox and songwriting! You've given me the thought to bring some old ideas to life...thanks for the song!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

Excellent Bruno, this is the Biz.
Glad you did it mate and never left it in the bunker 😀

Groundy

Yeah Bruno, You were even making great music 40 yrs ago..
How about a remake with all today's gear.
Reall well done........

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

fenderbender

Oh Yeh this is a goody Mr. B
super guitar work -
great lyrics.
It's got it all

Rock on.
Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

thetworegs

Excellent those 14 years old should be proud of this .... An excellent rocker shame you didn't have all your kit back then .. Who knows!! .. Id have bought it with my long hair and swagger ...  ( afraid the hairs gone now and so has most of the swagger ) but I'd still buy it. ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hook

You are and have apparently always been a supreme BadAss! This total rocks my brother.
On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs