Morning Mist, Evening Fog (Instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, April 18, 2009, 11:08:08 AM

SE

Great tune so well put together really excellent
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bluesberry

Thanks for all the great comments.  This was a total experiment, I wanted to see what would happen if I just started playing/recording and let it all flow.  I also wanted to see if I could link together several moods into something coherent.  I didn't know where this was going as it was going, but the thrill I got when it was finished was really great, how it emerged from the mist (hence the name).  Thanks for listening.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

I've been waiting to get on my decent monitors to have a proper listen......
This is really epic and does exactly what you want it moves thro the linked moods effortlessly and still connects Great work Bb 8)

Greeny

This is lovely... musical, experimental, and atmospheric. So good that it sounds like a classic, long-lost cover.

Great work!!!!!

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

pjd1

Just amazing guitar work here BB ! you keep the listener glued to the composition waiting for the next turn in sound and feel , Touch of guns and roses meets the 60,s !! just brilliant mate loved it to bits !!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

I missed it too.

How?

Smashing track with a nice variation of styles Dave, love it.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

thetworegs

missed this.....superb a mother of a tune......loved it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

Just listened in the On This Day jukebox. Wow! This is great BB. I love that Star Trek/theramin-like sound. Kaossilator? Nice guitar playing too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website