Morning Mist, Evening Fog (Instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, April 18, 2009, 11:08:08 AM

Bluesberry

Morning Mist, Evening Fog (instrumental) 1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is my new instrumental re-posted, I deleted the attachment from the first by mistake, so here it is re-attached.
QuoteI have a new instrumental to share.  I was inspired by some of the great instrumentals posted on here lately.  Also, I wanted to play around with my new Kaosilator.  And, I wanted to try an experiment.  I wanted to use the MBR like a blank canvas and paint a picture with music.  I plugged in and recorded the first thing that came into my mind, this inspired me to put something else down, etc until I had used 4 tracks.  I bounced and kept doing this with the empty tracks, bouncing when they got used, moving parts around, adding parts.  I let the sound of what was coming generate the next idea.  I played with this most of this week.  Let me know what you think.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

That was great! I liked the Theramin-ilator - nice touch. The song built up well and had a Pink Floyd "Atom Heart Mother" sound at times. Super guitar work!

You and Nigel could so do the old Star Trek theme song!  :D

Sweet post!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on April 18, 2009, 11:25:31 AMThe song built up well and had a Pink Floyd "Atom Heart Mother" sound at times. Super guitar work!
Thanks Launched very much, now that is a great compliment to reference Atom Heart Mother, I love that one for sure. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 18, 2009, 11:08:08 AM
QuoteThanks for all the great comments, this one was a lot of fun for sure.  Geir, I am a member of PAA for sure.  I consider Genesis (P.Gabriel vs) Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd in my top 10 bands of all time, so that is part of my musical vocabulary for sure. 
Well that's some fine music to be influenced by for sure. !!! 8)

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tafka

dreamy 'n atmospheric. GREAT playing and composition.
your best post to date.

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Kody

Dude, that Korg sounds so cool~ I like this song, BB! I can't help but think when you get your br1200, your songs are going to be even better!! Your gonna have a whole slew of new stereo effects...oh man I can't wait to hear what you come up~ 8)

QuoteI wanted to use the MBR like a blank canvas and paint a picture with music...

That's funny, I had the same exact thought the other day....must be catching the same inspiration buzz from this community!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

OsCKilO

This is a seriously hearty production......And it all fits together seamlessly.

Packed full of Inspirational goodness. 

As always, I love the lead!

Great post!
 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Very nice job - lots of subtlety and nice changes. The Kaossilator does sound a bit like a Theramin on this one (think Beach Boys Good Vibrations). It's a great tool for just inspiring something as you create a "soundscape" with some of its cool noises. It's worked well here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Oh Bluesberry this was just beautiful.  I want one of those toys too!!.   This was so inspiring and soothing!  Great post!!

dragonshade

Great sound and production... love the chord changes and the way first solo dances around them perfectly.