Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Quote from: heg577 on May 24, 2016, 12:51:07 AMA cross between Little Richard and a claustrophobic man desperate to escape from a broken elevator.

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

Quote from: Blooby on September 12, 2014, 06:26:38 PMHoly crap, that (iPad) organ sounds great. You are apparently the Jon Lord of touch tablet devices, and I think you should market yourself from now on that way, but use it inappropriately...meeting the wife's boss, open house at a school, during a colonoscopy, etc.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

Blooby

Quote from: joseperez on September 06, 2009, 09:20:55 AMHot
somthings dont need words but if you dont have a vice try a hammer or watch one of thoes TV shows that have dad gitting hit with a bat in the   :o :'( you know its happened too you at least once and if not your turn is comming !!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Blooby

Quote from: launched on February 18, 2017, 05:16:53 AMI wish I could come up with comments like this. For the record, I had the hula lady on my dashboard along with the mudflap girl on my...mudflap

...reminds me of vans with nitrous baloons. Keep the dream alive!

Blooby

Quote from: Lurker on February 21, 2017, 03:36:37 PMI'm glad you dropped the tubular bells interlude.  It kind of weirded me out.