The Favorite Responses & Snappy Patter Thread

Started by Blooby, March 22, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

Blooby

Quote from: thetworegs on June 22, 2015, 02:30:07 AM.... And Hook, that's a great title for a song " I'm on it when the kids go down" ...

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

In the "Desert Island" album thread.

Quote from: Lurker on September 24, 2015, 04:04:56 PMDoes your desert island have electricity?  I guess it must have.

I would go for an album teaching me the local language.  You see, I could see myself having to talk my way out of being the main dish. 

Then again, I may want to talk my way into the main "dish".  She wouldn't want me for my looks.

:D  ;D  :D

Good one, Lurker.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Blooby

Quote from: Nick_ODH on October 30, 2015, 01:27:03 AM
Quote from: IanR on October 29, 2015, 10:19:17 PMMy old Dad used to say: "Wallet, watch, spectacles, testicles" as he went out the door.

Mind if I use that in the second verse?

Blooby

In response to a post about sharting...

Quote from: Johnny Robbo on December 09, 2015, 04:29:50 AMThe Guinness drinkers version of Russian Roulette.

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

Blooby

Quote from: OsCKilO on August 30, 2009, 04:10:57 PM
Quote from: wiley on August 30, 2009, 02:04:31 PMHe just said for every guitar I buy he will get a new gun. 

That Goes down as one of the Coolest things a man has ever said

Blooby

I'm sorry, but I just find this whole thread frickin' hysterical. I am laughing so hard right now, I can barely type. Here's the latest...

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 03, 2016, 04:39:51 PMi often think we speak the same language but we are so different. Then something comes along to show how similar we all really are.

Quote from: Blooby on March 03, 2016, 06:51:35 PMI feel we should be running toward each other in slow motion...in a meadow...arms outstretched. I am thinking Debussy would be playing the background...perhaps Saint-Saens or maybe something from a Walt Disney film that involves animated farm animals. And just prior to embracing, we would engage in the fish-slapping dance (no need to reference, right?) and eventually, we would verbally abuse each over level of vocal reverberation.

Am I close?

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 04, 2016, 03:29:11 AMyou old romantic you.

maybe replace Debussy with Satie and we could be at a potter's wheel.

Quote from: kenny mac on March 04, 2016, 07:31:16 AMI would pay good money to see that potters wheel embrace

Quote from: Hook on March 04, 2016, 07:54:36 PMLoved the tune, a little disturbed by the thread.
Rock on!