The Favorite Responses & Snappy Patter Thread

Started by Blooby, March 22, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

Geir

Quote from: danieldesete on March 25, 2015, 02:50:18 PM
Quote from: henwrench on March 04, 2010, 10:51:54 AMoh, I'm sure Gringo will re-emerge soon.
                                                          henwrench
oh that's disturbing ........ Or not ........ .???
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

Quote from: Gringo on February 13, 2010, 02:53:17 PMreally very well done, so good. How can they not be knowing Dio? really very good job
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

not a response but very funny

QuoteMy Latest Song Posts
Personal Jukebox
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

"Spice Rack"
« on: Today at 10:57:09 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic
This is a challenge.
A DARE!

I wager that this new song is so great that YOU CANNOT listen to it only ONCE!
AND... if im right, you'll re-post and share this challenge in its entirety to your facebook timeline in shame!!!
CAN YOU DO IT?!

So far 15+ people have viewed this post but no comments?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 25, 2015, 06:40:57 PMnot a response but very funny

Personal Jukebox

"Spice Rack"
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic
This is a challenge.
A DARE!

AND... if im right, you'll re-post and share this challenge in its entirety to your facebook timeline in shame!!!
CAN YOU DO IT?!

I'm one of the 15+ ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Groundy

Quote from: Geir on March 25, 2015, 06:45:07 PM
Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 25, 2015, 06:40:57 PMnot a response but very funny

Personal Jukebox

"Spice Rack"
This is a challenge.
A DARE!

CAN YOU DO IT?!

I'm one of the 15+ ::)

29 Now, and I am one of the 29.........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

This orh response to Bluesberry had me rolling.

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 11, 2015, 04:49:29 PMThis is totally fantastic, it doesn't feel like a throw-off, or a tosser, or any other such words for self-indulgient wankery..........it feels like an organic nugget of wonderment, musical wonderment, a feeling, a mood, a stream of thought, a well thought out meandering along a mountain brook, through a high medow on route to an old cabin.....where a fire waits crackling...to warm the tired journeyman and refresh before heading on the journey.........and in the corner sits a old Martin Guitar.......and the wanderer finds the guitar pleasing to look at, and hold................and in that moment spills forth a little re-telling of his journey...............steel strings, wood vibrating........fire cracking.............pot of stew warming over the fire...........and the sound of contentment pouring out the open door............I could listen to this all day.

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 11, 2015, 06:37:16 PMwhat bb said.

64Guitars

Quote from: groundy on March 27, 2015, 12:13:32 AMI was asked today if I would play at the birthday party of the lovely Jessie Sinclair, on the 6th of April, Jessie will be 105

Quote from: Flash Harry on March 28, 2015, 04:30:56 PMWhat a gig. I'd say 'knock 'em dead' but that's probably not appropriate.

That made me laugh. :D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;
I did ask Alex elsewhere -If he had got a deposit on the gig ::) ::) ::) ::)
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Blooby

Blooby

Quote from: Ted on May 14, 2009, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: Blooby on May 14, 2009, 05:34:10 PM
Quote from: Ted on May 14, 2009, 11:18:41 AMAre you living my fantasy life without consulting me?

That would depend on whether yours involves rotary speaker simulators and leather masks.

Leather masks? No. Never occurred... to... me... Damn, you just planted the idea.