I still think Mariahf..kingcarey is the best snigger I've had in a long time
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

another belter from Bluesberry
Quoteam off to try it, first I'm going outside and laying my left ear on the ground, then my right, then I am going to get up close to the biggest tree in my yard, really get up close, hug that bad boy with my ear on the bark, then I have a big ol' rock in the back, yeah, thats the original rock and roll, straight from the source, then.........well, this is going to be quite an experiment, I love the earth man, love it........where is my guitar..........
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

one from Gringo, who IMHO should have their own thread.

QuoteThis is what frightened me. It is bad and I not understand how music it can be listened to or made for pleasures. 
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

I DEMAND we have one of those emoticon things of puking. 64?  ;D

henwrench
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

one of my own

Quotenutter bump, i am going to cut n paste this thread and have it published as my first novel.

it will be cut n pate under a suede num un num
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

more from Gringo

Quotejazz is normally a type of music that is for people who are in homes for the infirm, but this is a song that I am finding begins to make me like it. Very good.

QuoteWow, did not be hearing this one before. Is Jane a real person or off a cartoon like what your brain must be?

Quotehmmm.... not sure if your heart was in this but I liked it better than some songs you did before of your own writings. Some things you did in the past made me frightened.

QuoteThere are some words printed in the lyrics pages here. It helped me to hear what is said and it was hard to know what some of it meant. I will look for 'wench'

QuoteNow I know, you is one sick puppy. Even Gringo Knows what is good beer.

QuoteDublin is not a place you would want to go. The beer is black and expensive.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

danieldesete

Quote from: henwrench on March 04, 2010, 10:51:54 AMoh, I'm sure Gringo will re-emerge soon.
                                                          henwrench
hou hou ha ha