The Favorite Responses & Snappy Patter Thread

Started by Blooby, March 22, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

Blooby

I hope this thread catches on over time because I have seen some hysterical posts through the years. Feel free to pull things completely out of context.

From oldrottenhead:

yeah baby loving that...had a wee go...at geir's hut me want wan frae sanity claws.
magic prog jam fusion and if you turn volume down on the video and bake toothpaste .................................yusssssss

Oldrottenhead

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

one from Bluesberry

yeah, smooth as a monkeys back end......smooth....almost a lullaby of sorts
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Anotherone from our great Canadian friend:
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 03, 2012, 03:36:10 AMI'm slow on the draw......damn work dominating my life lately...........$#@!%^&*...thats what I say..........holy sh&t Gnasty solo action just came on . . . I am going to put on my dirty jean jacket...yeah I know its only -15c out there, but damn guys....the one with the puke stains and rock&roll pins on, yeah I still got it......the Mrs wanted to throw it out many times.....but today is the day....going into work and laying a beating on the first guy who pisses me off....thats how good I feel after listening to this one.......and I haven't even had any coffee yet this morn.......so watch out world.....Stepping Stone has done and got me all fired up proper like.  Your drumming is out of site Rata man, thats a great use of ride there, you just dont hear ride being used properly anymore, I love that sound, really drives the groove. And Mark laying the deepest groove on bass........like two gloves on OJ Simpson.....tight.  Sounds live guys, seriously good recording.  And Eric.....Gnasty......man.....what a song, what a performance, what a solo.  I will be listening to this one all day.........in my puke stained jean jacket.......just try to get in my way today......anbody......I dare ya.............................HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

We're missing the Blooby classic which has been reiterated on a number of occasions:

'... I'm not wearing any underwear...'
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

From old rotten head in response to my tribute to Geir (song for my friends)

get tae yur bed.
 ;D.   Nice .

Oldrottenhead

one from osckilo

QuoteThere must be nothing better.....

The open road....

Wind in your face.....

Boobs pressed against your back...........

Ahhhhhhh...........
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

one from ted

QuoteI'm being virtuous and going for a run.

Maybe I'll have one beer tonight.

I'm a maniac!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

from greeny

QuoteThat's not a WWII pilot talking to his plane. That's me talking to my liver... !!!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

QuoteMy computer dies, I go away for a bit, and I come back to this?

I'm both flattered and disturbed.

Blooby
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Tonyw

QuoteIs anyone here morally opposed to shooting rodents (mice) in the house instead of setting a trap for it? My girlfriend seems to think that it isn't cool......
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann