Thanks

Started by Blooby, December 06, 2014, 09:31:24 AM

Oldrottenhead

Can i give 64guitars an extra big thanks for the hard and oft complicated work he puts into building the songplayers for the festivals and most especially the MET pages. it is so greatly appreciated.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

This really is a remarkable site, and whilst it does have its occasional little spats, or people disappearing for long periods - it is really is a unique site. It is magically funded (someone pays the bills), with no agenda. Stunning when most of the internet is fast becoming unusable down to the shear amount of adverts and re-directs in the way of just trying to get to the single piece of information that you want. It doesn't sell your information, a clear bonus in these days of social media. It is a site by musicians and songwriters for musicians and songwriters. It connects people like no other, I've met people that I consider my good friends, which I would have never met apart from this site. Mostly, I think, it gives us a reason. The reason to produce music, to improve, to crave new and crazy instruments and wonderful widgets; to want to play with others; to produce music that stands up against commercial music; to interact with the writers and producers of other music; to share our knowledge, thoughts and musing; to continue to pursue whats always been in us; and to meet up with those folks from around the world, and speak like we have known those people forever (and we do) - similar interests, similar tastes, similar obsessions :-). Like all civilations, all sites die, sooner or later. But I for one aim to push that can down the road far, far into the future. The folk who run this site make all this possible, so I thank them because it is important. My part of the bargain is to listen, to contribute, to comment and be engaged as much as I can. Simplez

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Damn straight bruno!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

Well said Bruno !

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jarle

Once again, thank you.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

Nice bump... I think sometimes the real heros get buried way too far in the background. I agree with all that has been said. Admin team has done a wonderful job keeping this place going for quite some time. It is a good place to call home!
recorder
Tascam DP-02