Thanks

Started by Blooby, December 06, 2014, 09:31:24 AM

chapperz66

This is indeed a great site, and one of very few that I frequent. 

In fact, I am struggling to think of any others....

Long may it last.

And great kudos to the people who keep it going!

Paul

Gritter

Yes, well said Blooby. I too love this site and enjoy the supportive community here. I haven't been around here much and surely been forgotten by many since I started a new job about 2 years ago. Part of the job is sitting at a desk of monitors with interweb access but no speakers, and headphone use is prohibited. I try to listen occaisionally at home and comment but my job is graveyard shift therefore I sleep in the day and spend time with my family in the evenings with my daughter dominating the computer to do homework most nights. It's often difficult to get in a full day's sleep so I'm tired most of the time. I still jam once a week most weeks but haven't recorded anything since April...lots of ideas but when I get the time I usually just play the guitar without recording. This is a special place and I really do miss the contact I had with many of the "irregular" regulars.

Unfortunately I am at work (4 AM PST) and cannot listen so I have bumped the artists whose music I miss most in the Original Songs section.

Gnasty

Yes thanks for Pedro, 64 guitars, Orh, Cuth, and most of all to Flash for keeping this place keeping on.

From reading i see some people are doing well .Unfortunately some not, and a lot disappeared which i can understand for all.

I haven`t been around much and lurking mostly because it`s been a bad year for me with my father passing away in September, and also a couple friends did too. I know we all go through this but this is definitely the worst year
for me with other things happening. I`m not superstitious or religious. I believe things just happen and i`m really just not into Christmas at all this year. Not in a miserable ba-hum-bug way to ruin it for others. I guess just not emotionally.

I also have been working on tunes but in an A.D.D way. I have like 10 tunes happening at once. They`ll be posted eventually. I hope! (Worked on a monkey song tonight :) )

I do want to let you all know, although if i`m not commenting, i am listening sometimes. With work and all the normal stuff that makes us busy it`s hard to even log in. I also feel guilty when i do comment and i miss peoples songs or posts and the ones who comment on mine. I hope that will change one day. Hopefully some of the old crew will get back on here too one day. May this site live on forever!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Blooby

I was feeling a bit maudlin tonight, and then I actively searched for this thread (after the Glenfiddich, mind you), and it still holds true.

Happy holidays, folks.

Blooby

Hook

Yep,
Rock on my friends!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Bluesberry

Hear, hear.......spread the good cheer.....I love this site......long live songcrafters........I am caught in a bad spell of Lurk at the moment, but things are looking up, I just switched jobs at work, I am going to have a lot less stress and hours, hopefully that will translate into more time to get back to music......I am getting on of them IRig acoustic thingys.....thanks Hook, my wife saw me checking them out on the web after reading your post and she got me one for a present.....hopefully that will translate into more time with the acoustic in a recording mode......yes things are looking up for 2016 for getting back into the music thing and back into more participating on this glorious site of ours.......where like-minded lunatics get to hang out and make music, listen to music, discuss music........live and breath music.......2016, lets get it going.........long live Songcrafters!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

Bump.

Thank you once again to the administrators who keep this ship afloat. You are greatly appreciated.

Bruce

Groundy

Godd bump Bruce...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs