Wait for the Day
[/color]] hmm can't load Reverbnation anymore :(

www.reverbnation.com/satchwood

Wait for the DAY!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Redler

Loved the energy! Some really good riffs here! This works, Tommy!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Excellent Tommy, crunching rhythm guitars and riffage combined with some of your trademark soloing create a wall of sound that just blasts out of the speakers at you.

The repeating vocal works very well, and the way you deliver it gives the song a real menancing and dark vibe

I'm still waiting for the day when I can play like you! ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Thanks guys!!  i'm working on some more lyrics for the song...i just wanted to capture the moment.  Probably should have waited to share until after i finished writing.   Thank you for listening and commenting.

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

steelguitar

A Gun's N Roses feel... No?
Love it!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Geir

Huge sound and some really cool stereo effects on the vocals.

Killer song Tommy!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

Killer is right, I love this. I'm getting a dark Van Halen vibe, great solo & riffage!
Rock the ^%$# On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Satchwood

Thank you so much for listening and commenting!!  I agree it does kinda have a dark..."lookout"... vibe to it lol   I did a second track of vox for just the "Wait" part, with a little extra reverb and echo on it.  And i guess i did do a little fingertapping on the outrageous solo in the middle :)  I'm getting to the point where like playing my scales stuff with my left hand in a lower register, whilst fingertapping scales higher on the neck.... try it, its kinda fun!

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Love that solo. The track musically reminds me of the great Enuff'z'Nuff. Great stuff.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600