'Broken Too' - A Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, June 23, 2014, 03:11:24 AM

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Sheet man, just when I thought you couldn't put up a song that would grab me harder than your other songs.....and then BAM......here it is..... the lyrics........the chords....... the bass....... the guitar.......... the vocal melody......... the harmonies........ the bridge.............the guitar twanging away in my right ear................the beautiful, tight, loose solo that tastes just right, the damn meandering, circular bass that just goes and goes and never lets go of my brain, even after the song is over I still hear that bass rattling around my brain................what a flipping song man, what a song.  I need another dose right now.................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Are all of your bass lines that good? Not overly complex or flashy in the least. Just a solid piece of hard candy. Then the vox on top of it is catchy as hell with a good performance. I think I hear a trace of grit in there that Isn't always there.  Not harsh or whiskey blues gravel, just a bit of road weary, alive emotion in there. Sounds damn good, brother. Damn good in a nice relaxed groove.

Reading through that lyric, man the vocal performance fits it to a tee.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

kenny mac

Wow great tune greeny ,love the harmonys .
The progression reminds me of something but I can put my finger on it.
It's a jumpy jangly greeny gem ;D
Nice one.

Geir

Just fab !!

Beatelesque, yet all Green !!

LOVE IT !

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on June 25, 2014, 09:26:56 PMAre all of your bass lines that good?
I'd say most of them are, tho this is rather fanfreakingtastic ! Maccalicious !

Quote from: Blooby on June 23, 2014, 08:29:30 PMI'm in awe of how prolific you are with quality songs.

I'm off to sulk for a minute now.

Blooby
Ditto that !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jarle

Great song Tim. Your knack for melodies is amazing, so familiar and original it's a hit.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Groundy

Another hit from The Random Dozen....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs