Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

Great looking site, pro looking too, was at the Stand comedy club in Glasgow before Christmas, was lucky enough to get tickets to see Kevin Bridges who was doing a warm up gig before going to Dubai. A lot of locals and big names play there, it, s a great venue, hope to see you perform sometime, great to see someone getting there break!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Quote from: SE on February 21, 2015, 04:17:54 AMGreat looking site, pro looking too, was at the Stand comedy club in Glasgow before Christmas, was lucky enough to get tickets to see Kevin Bridges who was doing a warm up gig before going to Dubai. A lot of locals and big names play there, it, s a great venue, hope to see you perform sometime, great to see someone getting there break!

I've got my name down for The Stand, but there's a very long waiting list . . . (Martin Bearne, who did Wrong Comedy with me in Edinburgh last year, gigs there a lot)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

As the guys say, a good looking site Hils that gets the attention. Also, a good looking gig list, well done. Willie.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

Updated to include a few photos of Edinburgh and some audience feedback videos (oh and I also tried to set up a blog page whilst I was there - what could possibly go wrong!)

It's not quite finished but it's nearly there, if anyone's interested . . .

http://www.hilaryfoxcomedy.co.uk/

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

Hey Hilary , site is looking great & it's  good to see you have so many gigs coming up! I was looking g on my phone but you might want to. CHeck the home page under mobile settings. The E in Me falls onto the next line and your videos overlap. The other pages look nice & if that other stuff was intentional then just ignore me. Congrats on all the work, persistence pays off!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hilary

Thanks for the feedback Hook - I'll change the size of the font - the photos and videos were intentional . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

I've had another go. I wanted to do like a scrapbook effect with lots of informal shots but it wasn't working (or I couldn't get it to work) so went with plan B - the first photo's a really lovely one of my ukulele :D

www.hilaryfoxcomedy.co.uk
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back