Welcome!

Started by Pedro, December 16, 2007, 11:50:30 AM

Pedro

Hello there, my friends!

The forum is open and you all can start participating whenever you want. The forum is aimed primarily at Micro BR but there is also a section for other recorders and a place to talk about music and other things. Help make this community grow: share your knowledge and work with us. Registering takes about 20 seconds, after that you can start right away posting, creating topics and also start downloading/uploading yours and others work.

The rules are the usual:

No SPAM
No Offences
Be Humble
Be Kind

Thank you,
admin

:)

Sjd

Just bought one of these after loitering here for a while  ;)

Only a novice guitarist with a (small) handful of chords under my belt, but believe the BR will be an invaluable tool.

I look forward to 'interacting' with you all in this virtual world  ;D

Greeny

Quote from: Sjd on November 04, 2008, 03:02:12 PMJust bought one of these after loitering here for a while  ;)

Only a novice guitarist with a (small) handful of chords under my belt, but believe the BR will be an invaluable tool.

I look forward to 'interacting' with you all in this virtual world  ;D

You're going to love your BR!  :)

Check out the 'post your work' thread to see just what's possible with a bit of talent and a BR.

Welcome aboard!

Sjd

Talent  :o  Where can I buy some of that  ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome  :)

3guitarsEddy

I have just bought one of these little gadgets, small on the outside but big inside. Have yet to try any sort of recording because I always try and read the manual first.

Hopefully I will get some ideas on this forum for making tunes.

Keep on plucking.

3 Guitars Eddy

AzJoe71

NEW to Forum, really enjoy it. 8)
AZJoe

Bluesberry

Welcome AzJoe71.  I just checked your vids posted on your site.  Very nice playing, and what a beautiful guitar.  Make some music on the MicroBR and post it.  This is a really great site, you'll see.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Thanks , Just bought it for Xmas - really looks like it could be productive, hope to cut learning curve with your forums.

:)

Just joined up here with the intention of asking a couple of questions, but after browsing the threads, they're all answered! So just wanted to say Thank You.