Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

phantasm777

i dont think ive ever seen pedro post here, what ever happened to him?

64Guitars

In Feb 2010, Pedro decided that running a website no longer fit into his life so he announced that he was closing Songcrafters. Of course, we were all very sad to hear this, so Pedro reconsidered and announced that he'd turn the site over to a new administration instead.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=6367.0

He's still a member, but hasn't logged in since last summer. Though it's possible that he still visits the site occassionally without logging in.

We all owe Pedro a lot of gratitude for allowing the site to continue, and for creating it in the first place. Most of the features of the site were created by Pedro. We've made only minor improvements since taking over the site two years ago.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geiri

It's a wonderful and very informative forum and it's nice to be a part of. Thank you all.
But there is a problem, when I joined here two days ago, I was pretty happy with my br 80. But now after reading posts about the br800 I'm not so happy anymore. I've got an evil case of GAS for the br800.  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80

Rata-tat-tat

Geiri... Welcome... and I loved your first posts. Trust me... even if you get another DAW... you will always find a use for yer BR80... And it's OK to get GAS... We all experience that feeling... Be happy about yer BR 80 purchase... you can't go wrong!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

On This Day Bump

[error: png image

This was the first post on microrecorders.org 10 years ago today. Actually, it was the second post. The first has been deleted. I think the first was probably just a test post to make sure everything was working, which Pedro then deleted after it served its purpose.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

I hope Pedro is doing well, I do miss him. I hope he still keeps an eye on his little baby.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

danieldesete

10 years ! Long live Songcrafters !
hou hou ha ha