Welcome!

Started by Pedro, December 16, 2007, 11:50:30 AM

11RANGER413

How do I delete my uploaded song ??????????????????????????

Greeny

Quote from: 11RANGER413 on March 19, 2009, 07:41:48 AMHow do I delete my uploaded song ??????????????????????????

I'm not sure you can - because it's the first post of a thread. I think only Admin can do that for you. I'm sure they will though. I still think you should stick around though.

I'm new to this forum...Hello everyone...

ur2qt2b4got10

Hello all!

I hope to try to get my feet wet with some MBR recording.  Got a few issues to work out, hope to find some answers here :)

Bought my MBR used, got the recommended BOSS a/c adapter, let's see what happens :)
Where does one go to get a clue?  Is there a Clue Depot somewhere?

recorder
Boss Micro BR
On the prowl for:
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hi,

I'm Boris from Kiev, Ukraine. Newb here but long stayer with NS forum and some others. Just found you looking for info regarding my brand old Boss Micro BR I bought for my son. I'm a big fan of Heavy Metal New Age music.

Hey guy's I'm Tim living in the U.S.
Got the Micro-BR December 2011 just getting started out with it this was suppose to be NOS but it was used cosmetics were fine but the demo song was missing I've mentioned this on another post was wandering does anyone by any chance have this in MP3 that they could share?
At any rate thanks for being here I'm sure I'll be needing your experience in the future.

Hook

Hello boz52, ur2qt2b4got10, NewAger & Bucketfreak68, glad your here!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

Welcome Tim !! The Micro is one amazing little gizmo !! Changed my musical life and got me some great new friends all over the world ! If you're stuck on anything, don't hesitate to ask (drum-programming should be covered here somewhere and there's some links to some instructive youtube vids here somewhere .. I'll see if I can find them for you soon)

I'm sure I have the demo somewhere, but I think it also may be downloadable from Rolands homepages.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Bucketfreak68 on January 19, 2012, 04:43:24 AMHey guy's I'm Tim living in the U.S.
Got the Micro-BR December 2011 just getting started out with it this was suppose to be NOS but it was used cosmetics were fine but the demo song was missing I've mentioned this on another post was wandering does anyone by any chance have this in MP3 that they could share?
At any rate thanks for being here I'm sure I'll be needing your experience in the future.

Welcome aboard, Tim.  The original factory data from the Micro BR SD card is available from the Roland UK ftp site:

ftp.roland.co.uk/ProductSupport/MICROBR/

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Thanks a lot everyone I went to Boss U.K. and found just what I needed or wanted it wasn't up on the U.S. site and the big dance file was in there thanks 64guitars.