Greet The Day (Instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, February 11, 2009, 05:57:38 PM

Bluesberry

Quote from: jackofall on October 23, 2010, 07:18:21 AMexcellent! Are those the drums on the Boss machine? I would love to know how to programme them like that.
Thanks again everyone.  I am still very fond of this little song I did 18 months ago, I really learned a lot about my microBR from this one, and it turned out pretty good, thats the bonus.  Drums are from the microBR, at the time I didn't do anything too fancy, I was still learning my way around the small wonder machine.  Nowadays I would add some reverb and delay to my drums to liven them up a bit more.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Thanks for the bump Jim....................On This Day, 2 years ago, I finally felt like I was getting somewhere with the microBR, and the whole home recording thing.  The sounds in my head were finally getting out the way I imagined it sounding.  This was two years ago, hard to believe.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

AndyR

Nice bump, not heard this before.

BB, your comment has made me think that it's funny how each project takes you further and you get closer to achieving that almost unobtainable ability to make it sound like you imagined... but when you listen back to what you did a few years ago, before you had the knowledge you have now, you find you were already doing most of it and didn't realise it! (that's what happens to me, anyway :D)

Lovely post.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Groundy

A little belter from, The Random Dozen.

Top class my friend.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs