Greet The Day (Instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, February 11, 2009, 05:57:38 PM

Greeny

You've gone to a whole new level with this one... amazing  :)

Bluesberry

Thanks ever so much for the comments.  This song just fell out of the sky.  It started as laying down chords to jam over, and then the whole thing just took off (it wrote itself).  Two nights of work and here it is.  A real gift for sure.  I am so pleased it turned out  the way it did and that you good folks responded to it.  This really makes my day, thanks.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 12, 2009, 05:56:23 AMThis song just fell out of the sky.  It started as laying down chords to jam over, and then the whole thing just took off (it wrote itself).  Two nights of work and here it is. 

Oh no, don't say that! I've been struggling with various ideas and have spent the last two nights faffing around with drum beats, synth sounds and lyrics but have nothing to show for it so far. Don't make it sound too easy...... You'll be churning them out like some of the other folks on this site if you;re not careful  :)

Still enjoying this one. Good job.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Guitar-Maniac

damn this is awsome, the ending tho! i could just hear an
epic fade out kinda thing with you blasting away on the wah!

Phew... good shit
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Greeny on February 12, 2009, 05:41:11 AMYou've gone to a whole new level with this one... amazing  :)
Greeny's right Well Done 8)
Great piece of work I think the wah is really great

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 12, 2009, 05:56:23 AMThis song just fell out of the sky

The best ones always do. But you have to be in the right place to catch them when they do - i.e. with a guitar in your hands and the BR nearby!

And I can hear the hard work that went into honing this into a finished product.

SE

Every time I here your guitar work it gets better. Lets here another!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

godinqc

Yes very good , I really liked the Wah effect ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kody

This is awesome Bluesberry! I'll definately be looking forward to what you churn out next! Good job!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

tafka

i have been working on a Zep classic for most of the day...time to chill and this on headphones is how to chill FANTASTIC!
thanks 

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...