It's snowing like f*ck!

Started by Greeny, January 18, 2013, 07:42:48 AM

Hook

It got into the 50's last night actually wore a sweater with my shorts this morning. I haven't seen real snow in almost 15 years!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

You should get yourself up the top of our hill Hook its about -5 and a foot of snow it takes a true Yorkshire man to be in his shorts and jumper up here where the airs thinner.....freeze on!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on January 18, 2013, 10:39:52 AM20F? Why do you have to make me google convert?!! :D
So I don't have to.... LMAO.... Who's luv's ya... plus I'm a machinist... nothing ever works out right on the metric system.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on January 18, 2013, 11:08:47 AM
Quote from: Gnasty on January 18, 2013, 10:39:52 AM20F? Why do you have to make me google convert?!! :D
So I don't have to.... LMAO.... Who's luv's ya... plus I'm a machinist... nothing ever works out right on the metric system.

You know you are so very right.
I still look at my weight in pounds. When I do quotes everybody still does square footage and in carpentry and penis length, men still use inches :)

My penis is 8 inches long sounds longer than 20 cm for some reason doesn't it?  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on January 18, 2013, 11:18:02 AM
Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on January 18, 2013, 11:08:47 AM

You know you are so very right.
I still look at my weight in pounds. When I do quotes everybody still does square footage and in carpentry and penis length, men still use inches :)

My penis is 8 inches long sounds longer than 20 cm for some reason doesn't it?  :D

LMFAO....
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

I still never understood why they kept the name Micrometer even when it measures in thousandths of an inch... But hey I'll take thousandths of an inch over millionth's of a meter any day... too many numbers... and then there's those pesky microns... What kind of rocket scientist thinks it's easier to measure when 2.54 microns = .0001... Just my thought.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

What was the topic of this thread again???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Ok back on track we got 254 mm of new snow or 254,000 microns of new snow.... Now you tell me... wasn't 10" easier. Just saying... I must say that 254 mm of penis sounds much larger though (LOL)....
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

But the US has taken the first steps toward the metric system. Their bullets are measured in millimetres and their dope is measured in grams and kilos. I guess it shows where their priorities are. ::)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Rata-tat-tat

I prefer to buy dope by the pound... and shoot tons of ammo at ATM...
recorder
Tascam DP-02