Time:
0:00
Volume:
Sunday afternoon musings!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Redler

Nice dialogue between acoustic and electric guitar!! So serene and relaxing! Fine piece of instrumental music!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

hEY rEally cool stuff goin on . here. great concept of the 2 guitars
as said above kind of like talking to ea other . really enjoyed this
cheers NEIL .!

bruno

Thanks guys, it hadn't occurred to me that the guitars are talking to each other - interesting, now you've said it, I can hear it .....

;D

B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Carpy

Great song.  Very enjoyable to listen too.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi Bruno, some tasty question and answer guitar work going on here, lovely tones on both guitars. Don't yer just love Sunday afternoons for some serious noodling. Top class work.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Love this Bruno,hearing shades of Santana there ,well done,great tune.

Bluesberry

Outstanding, much more than just a simple musing.  This is a wonderful little composition.  Its an uplifting and soulful trip.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

It's your turn to strum ....no I'm doing the lead....but you always do the lead .....I know I do because I'm good at it ...show off.....no I'm just keeping the melody going really ..that's what you always say, when is it my turn......For Christ sake the pair of you shut up I want to comment on this lovely track.....beautiful playing for any day of the week...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

phantasm777

very cool bruno! nice feel and essence. the strings make a whole different ambience entotal.