Be careful about what you post publicly

Started by 64Guitars, August 07, 2012, 03:07:29 PM

Flash Harry

Geirs cabin is like Dr Who's Tardis.

And it has a compost toilet.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

thetworegs

How about Sheffield it's only 5 minutes from the countryside ...for uninspiratio al days ......and there are plenty of bars...Hic! ....to find the inspiration o course....I hope you realise how hard this is to spell on an iPad after the beer in the Gestatte....yahooo!!...golden nacht....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Vanncad

Quote from: Flash Harry on August 08, 2012, 03:13:35 PMGeirs cabin is like Dr Who's Tardis.

Is that where you put the sh*tty songs?  ;D
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

thetworegs

We have a cinema in holmfirth yorkshire that has entertained the likes of James Burton that we can rent ....there's are bar too ...just behind the seats so ou don't even have to leave h room so you wont muss anything going on stage....I ŵoul be more than willing to contribute a share... Come on over .....now wouldn't that be stage to play...and you get to see Yorkshre too...Gods country you know....bye heck

Burtog

Quote from: thetworegs on August 08, 2012, 03:18:45 PMHow about Sheffield it's only 5 minutes from the countryside ...for uninspiratio al days ......and there are plenty of bars...Hic! ....to find the inspiration o course....I hope you realise how hard this is to spell on an iPad after the beer in the Gestatte....yahooo!!...golden nacht....

Sheffield is a great night out!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

Quote from: Burtog on August 08, 2012, 03:28:26 PM
Quote from: thetworegs on August 08, 2012, 03:18:45 PMHow about Sheffield it's only 5 minutes from the countryside ...for uninspiratio al days ......and there are plenty of bars...Hic! ....to find the inspiration o course....I hope you realise how hard this is to spell on an iPad after the beer in the Gestatte....yahooo!!...golden nacht....
It bloody is!

24th August, massive

And I missed Tramlines this year :(

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

Quote from: Flash Harry on August 08, 2012, 03:34:41 PM
Quote from: Burtog on August 08, 2012, 03:28:26 PM
It bloody is!

24th August, massive

And I missed Tramlines this year :(

Amazing how a thread can change into a 'where I like to drink' discussion.

So what about Leeds, great for an afternoon real ale session!!

The Aldephi sometimes has acoustic sessions on a Saturday afternoon too!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

I'm leaving my house for a couple of days... Here's my check list.

1. Don't feed my pet Kodiak Bear... His name is Giggles... I don't feed him when I leave... he likes to snack on intruders....

2. Don't feed my dog... I don't feed my dog either... His name is Mikey... He keeps Giggles company... and usually provokes giggles into attack mode.

3. Don't feed my cat... Her name is Beany... And she's got a temper when she's angry...

They are all loving animals when properly fed... But if yer the sorry SOB that wants to rob me... well I guess you get what you deserve... If you value your life as much as I value my family and home... DON"T MESS WITH US!!!

This message was brought to you by Ruger... Let's go hunting ATM!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

thetworegs

What's on the 24 th Harry.? If it's massive its got to be good but what is it?

Geir

Quote from: Vanncad on August 08, 2012, 03:23:31 PM
Quote from: Flash Harry on August 08, 2012, 03:13:35 PMGeirs cabin is like Dr Who's Tardis.

Is that where you put the sh*tty songs?  ;D
Indeed ;D

I have beds/mattresses  for ~10-15 GOOD friends ;) and enough instruments for all (15 stringed instruments + some homemade percussion, a synth AND A COWBELL ;D) I must admit it would be rather crowded with so many, but I hope to have at least one songcrafter over at the cabin this fall !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........