Trying to Reach Out for the Sun - Kenny Mac & DeificDave

Started by DeificDave, July 05, 2012, 02:30:23 PM

DeificDave

Trying to reach out for the sun.
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is the second finished collaboration by Kenny Mac and myself.

This one started off on my iPad as a kind of homage to the Velvet Underground with just guitars bass and drum, Kenny added vox, keys and additional drums to the track  transforming the track into something much more than I first imagined with a very touching lyric and melody.  :)
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

kenny mac

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Very nice indeed! Lovely tune, passionate vocal, well done!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Great collab guys, a quality post. Made the hair on the back of my neck tingle. Top notch............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Diggin' this one fellas! You both mix together very well - Especially with the vocals, far out!!

Very cool, I love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

This is fabulous! I get quite a big solo Lennon vibe from this - especially on the vocal. It's a beautiful song, and builds into quite an epic. This one will be in my head for the rest of the day now, lol.

Nelson

WoW
This is amazing guys.
The mix is superb, as is the musicianship.

The vocals and harmonies are like butter.

Outstanding collab
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

DeificDave

I haven't been able to log on for a bit due to other commitments but I'm really pleased to see so many positive comments for this song. Thanks for taking the time to listen, I really appreciate it as I'm sure Kenny does..and thanks once again Kenny for such an epic vocal.  ;D
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

kenny mac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTXpDH5_B8
    This video was made after taking roughly about 2 weeks of footage from my upstairs window every couple of nights as mother nature painted her lovely scenery much to my delight and awe. ;D