What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

chapperz66

#Invalid YouTube Link#

chapperz66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D9YF3e4Gac

I am rapidly embarrassing myself.  Can't remember how to do this. Or perhaps I can.....

Clearly not quite as senile as I thought I was.

Blooby

Quote from: chapperz66 on September 11, 2017, 09:24:58 AMI am rapidly embarrassing myself.  Can't remember how to do this. Or perhaps I can.....

Clearly not quite as senile as I thought I was.

I have just been getting into them recently. Those Gabriel-type vocals really comes through. Some interesting bits musically as well. That's one of the nice things about prog. If you're not connecting with a musical passage, chances are they'll be on to something else in a minute or so.

Blooby

bruno

This seems appropriate at the moment.
Rejoice, rebuild, the storm has passed.
B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4IZbCl6iR4

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Lurker

My son (13 in a couple of weeks) has been exploring my vinyl collection today.  So far, he's gone through The Beatles, Beethoven, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Stevie Wonder, and Ry Cooder.  I wonder where he'll go next.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Quote from: Lurker on September 11, 2017, 06:19:00 PMMy son (13 in a couple of weeks) has been exploring my vinyl collection today.  So far, he's gone through The Beatles, Beethoven, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Stevie Wonder, and Ry Cooder.  I wonder where he'll go next.

I'm betting on Madonna or Petula Clark in her later years.

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

ODH

Heard this on 6 Music on the way home tonight. It's what my wife would call 'Nicholas-Music'.

And I wouldn't argue with her.

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter