What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

guitarlick

Hi there!  I've been listening to Porcupine Tree's - Fear of a Blank Planet.  A cracking innovative album.  I just love the creative edge to the music and meaningful lyrics. ;D

ianjm

Sex pistols `Never mind the doo dahs`

What an album!!!!!! 8)

Pedro

I'm listening to Thin Lizzy - Cold Sweat, wich is a very cool song.  :D

TomH86

The Zombies AMAZING Album, Odyssey And Oracle!

You have the obvious choice for favorite, Care Of Cell 44, But I Really Love Hung Up On A Dream And Brief Candles...Maybe After He's Gone Is Genius Too!

Brilliant Vocal Harmony's.

Other Than This, Ive Been Hearing A Lot Of Syd Barrett...

Rata-tat-tat

SteveG's post of cocaine... You RAWK!!! Keep it up.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SickNote

Saw John Mayer at the weekend in Hyde Park, London. Awesome!

I'm usually up to my eyeballs in Slayer, so this makes a nice change.  :D

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SickNote

Quote from: powertriptod on June 17, 2008, 07:42:32 PMSteveG's post of cocaine... You RAWK!!! Keep it up.

Yeah, that too! Really good.

Farmjazz

Blooby

Quote from: Farmjazz on July 06, 2008, 10:05:25 AMJohnny A - Sometime Tuesday Morning

What a fantastic disc.

I was just listening to Jack Pearson on the Gibson home page (link below), absolutely one of my favorite guitarists (formerly of the Allman Brothers when Warren Haynes left the band to start Gov't Mule).
http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Video/Jack%20Pearson%20Performance%20A%20(3)/

There are additional videos with Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes, Duane Eddy, as well as Johnny A.
http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Video/Johnny%20A_%20Open%20Forum/

The Johnny A video is predominantly guitar chatting while the Jack Pearson videos have jaw-dropping playing from jazz to blues slide.

Peace.

Blooby