What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

Ferryman

My Bloody Valentine. MetaVitae made me do it - after listening to their stuff I had to go and download "Loveless" which I had years ago but lost. Can't stop looking at my shoes now......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on March 06, 2009, 03:35:25 AMMy Bloody Valentine. MetaVitae made me do it - after listening to their stuff I had to go and download "Loveless" which I had years ago but lost. Can't stop looking at my shoes now......

Cheers,

Nigel

Lol!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

loveless is fecking awesome. now i'll need to download the jesus and mary chains first album for some similar feedback, by the way glasvegas' album is very reminiscent of that era.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 06, 2009, 04:45:23 AMloveless is fecking awesome. now i'll need to download the jesus and mary chains first album for some similar feedback, by the way glasvegas' album is very reminiscent of that era.

Thanks, Amazon recommended Glasvegas at me after I dared to look at MBV. Will give them a try.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ianjm

The last album by the Scorpions.

Humanity hour 1

What a stonking album,  no bad tracks anywhere in sight.
A rarity...... ;D

beleg

wow. the scorpions, that's a blast from the past. They were one of my favorite bands in Jr High. I will have to check out the new album.

hewhoiscalledj

Playin on Pandora...

Elbow "Mexican Standoff"

The Reverend 48

I am listening to "Mr Wonderful" an Old Fleetwood Mac Album ;D

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR