Wilford Brimley (Original) - Under2Fest /w Rata-tat-tat Funk Drums

Started by launched, March 31, 2012, 01:11:18 PM

Flash Harry

Fabulously funny and wild.

Brilliant. I'd love to hear this live.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Off the wall, hard-rocking and funky goodness! And after this rich cupcake, I need to go tend to my diabetes.  ;) ;D :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gnasty

Holy Chit!! I`m gonna start calling you guys Stepping One-Stoneless  :D

I was seriouslly just eating my oatmeal and i shit you not i love my Quaker oatmeal and
push play to this. THis is very awesome Mark again with the cool Rata drums things can`t
seem to go wrong at all. Wicked inspiration!! Wicked words!! Wicked tune!! Who`s next????

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Somebody has to write one on Jerry Springer...
Quote from: Gnasty on April 02, 2012, 06:59:09 AM
Wicked inspiration!! Wicked words!! Wicked tune!! Who`s next????

recorder
Tascam DP-02

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Wow, just popped in for the first time i n a long time and picked sometrhing fairly at random. So glad it was this, it's brilliant! I love the sounds and the mad lyrics are just spot on, cupcake abuser indeed! I love the duuurty funk feel, the guitr and bass riffs work so well against each other, and the vocal sounds are great. Loving how you built on that great drum track.

But.......is the 30 seconds of silence at the end part of the song? Wilford Brimley does John Cage?

Loved it though, wonderful work.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

OH Man, I listened to this on laptop speakers yesterday, and I knew I was missing something special, so today it's cans..... Friggin' awesome tunage brocephius! This is the shiznit! That vocal is off the damn hook! Awesome song Mark!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Superb groove, really brilliant in a Black Keys kinda way. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Great post, it's all been said, oh did I say great I should have said GREAT............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!