Morning Sun (own)

Started by pjd1, December 01, 2011, 10:37:44 AM

Pine

Remeber this well from TOS. Definitely a Santana vibe but it's only one of your many colors

Your dad did a fine job here as well Dunny...you guys must have alot of fun.

You are still the cream of the crop of internet guitarists. Always so impressed with your playing...

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Simon M

So glad this came to the top of the posts again, so I could get a listen. Great playing and tones there. Hope to hear more of your tunes soon.

Cheers

Simon

Groundy

OTDB..
Dont know how I missed this one Paul,
Superb, You're a Star.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Groundy

Another one from The Random Dozen,
Pure Magic Paul,
Must be time for More-More-More.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

son of a biscuit eater!!!! damn this is freakin grand!  I was doing some stuff on line here, reading some threads...and I had your juke playing down through and then this thing came at me!  The road just got "bumpy"......

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

pjd1

Thank you Steven for the Bump , 10 years ago scarry to think how time flys past you in a flash

Thanks

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

StephenM

Quote from: willie wendon on December 02, 2011, 09:18:07 AMFunny enough, a friend and I were discussing the fact that since Brian May, Mark Knopfler and Eric Johnson I hadn't really had a guitar hero. This comes bloody close to filling the gap. Stupendous bit of playing. Respect......Willie

Liverpools finest.... I am with Willie.... You are a guitar hero..... frickin brilliant stuff

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pine

Yes Dunny takes no  prisoners when he straps on that guitar. A great musician indeed.
I stand solid behind my original post. Cream of the crop guitarist.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Kenneth

Good bump Stephen!
Awesome playing, whew!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

merry christmas...  if this don't say it... nothing does.... ho... ho... ho

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24