Milestones

Started by 64Guitars, November 09, 2011, 09:45:53 AM

Speed Demon

Good on yer, Mate!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Blooby

Congrats. I really dig your posts, your commentary, and the videos. Your presence it felt around here.

Bruce

Redler

Congrats Johnny!!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Well done on hitting 2k Johnny,
I really enjoy your music and your lessons.
Heres to the next 2k.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

kenny mac

Well done Johnny, your a real gem of a guy,always helping out and educating us .
Always a pleasure to work with you too mate 👍

Johnny Robbo

Thanks guys. And many apologies for not being around much lately... selling the album is taking up a huge amount of time: there's always more radio stations to contact or bloggers to chase up for reviews or the Twitter thing to keep on top of. However, it's beginning to bear fruit... literally! I paid for last week's grocery shop out of the money the album's earned me. After years... no, DECADES, of trying to sell my music (I've been at it since the days of the cassette) I'm finally getting some traction with it.

I can't thank you chaps on this site enough for all the encouragement you've given me since I joined. You may not believe it, but I am INCREDIBLY insecure about my guitar playing & songwriting prowess. I only ever hear my shortcomings, to be honest. Whenever I've felt like I'm getting nowhere & might as well jack it all in, someone on SC says something nice about one of my tunes & I buck up my ideas.

Thanks guys, if it wasn't for you lot, I wouldn't have stuck at it this long!

Much, much appreciated!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Hook

Rock on Johnny and I'm glad to hear that you cd is gaining some traction. You are a valuable member of our little community.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

Keep it going Johnny it's as long row to hoe, you'll get there in the end it's not a lack of talent that's gonna stop you that's for sure

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

thetworegs

Oh and can I have a pink cadalac when you get there😁

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Speed Demon

Johnny, its not how high it is to the top of the mountain of success that you're climbing.
Its the number of bodies you have to stack up to get there.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.