Picasso Rock Opera SNEAK-PREVIEW!

Started by FuzzFace, April 06, 2011, 02:24:52 PM

henwrench

Earlier today, I was doin' the chores, pottering about, cookin' dinner, lookin' at the sea and trying not to smoke a cigarette and I had the jukebox playin' through in it's enterity.

It was brilliant.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

Quote from: facemask93 on April 07, 2011, 02:12:16 PMthanks to Trevor

My gratitude is for everyone else who jumped on board.

I never would have dreamed of rounding up so many talented people for such an involved effort.

Everyone's inspiration fed off each other.

This project was an initial spark that turned out to be total magic.

T.C. Elliott

Listened to it twice through now and it's pretty darn cool how well it came together. Amazing, really.

**Could I get one of you jukebox creators to change my name to T.C. Elliott (two t's) please? Thanks  much. No biggie, but thought I'd mention it.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hook

This is really brilliant my friends and I am quite jealous I wasn't around to have been a part of it. Stunning songwriting, lyrics are amazing and the idea is off the hook! Love it, love it, love it!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

T.C. Elliott

Listening through again tonight and I am very happy that I was able to be a part of this. Amazing, really. We should do something like this again.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Farrell Jackson

This album is truly a remarkable feat! The Picasso paintings theme was a great idea. All the songs flow from one to the the next quite nicely. Even though each song was written and performed by different songcrafters they sound as though they came from a single band. Take a bow all involved....bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?